We’re a fast-track training Academy.
Our courses lead to a verified standard that you can rely on with external independent accreditation and HABIA CERTIFIED.
Simply Goddess Hair Academy is not an ‘add on’ to a mobile or salon business, our sole focus is to provide fast track expert training to help you improve your business results. All our courses are typically 1-2 days, and lead to a recognised qualification.
Our relationship with our students doesn’t finish at the end of a course, we provide ongoing support by phone and email to help students maximise their investment in their performance. We look forward to helping you meet the needs of your business no matter how large or small.
What does our courses include and cover?
Your Practical training PART TWO is provided by a qualified Training Assessor and certified for 15 CPD hours.
The training is fully certified once COMPLETE (meaning you can start in the industry straight away) and will be given your certificate the same day if passed.
VTCT level 4 Certified. Habia Accredited Certified.
There will be ongoing support for all our students as each individual is different. “Practice makes perfect” if it takes longer for me to pass you that’s fine I would prefer you to be fully confident going forward.
- This course is suitable for:
- Hair Stylists who aren’t trained as Hair Extension Technicians.
- Hair Extension Technicians wanting to refresh on their skills or confidence.
- Anyone wanting to start a business in the hair extension world.
- Salon staff wanting to offer hair extensions.
- Anyone who are wanting to work their own hours around their family and much more…
The course is ONLY £399 for 3 METHODS.
INCLUDING IN THIS PRICE IS A FULL STARTER KIT
What is included in your hair extension training kit:
- Hair Extension Tail Comb
- Sectioning Clips x 6
- Finger protectors/cots
- Cutting scissors
- Remy Human hair Extensions – Practice Hair
- Hair extensions pliers
- Micro rings
- Micro ring pulling tool
- Consultation Sheets.
- Training head to continue to practice.
- Heat Connector for hot Fusion Methods
Advanced Module –
- Micro Rings
- Fusion Bonded
- Micro Weft Braidless
- Nano Ring
To sign up, use the form below or call the salon directly: 01482 212635
It’s an intense 1 day course. Theory and practical, if you are not fully confident after the training we can do more hours at no extra cost. In salon hands on its a fantastic opertunity to start your career learning with englands hair extension salon of the year
Course duration 2 days.
With this module you can perfect your approach to the standard of our most experienced stylists. Raise your skill set to the highest level with our advanced techniques. – £499.
All courses include the following:-
- Health and Safety Manual
- Industry recognized certificate
- Training manuals
- Guaranteed insurance cover
- Ongoing help and support
Day 1: Practical which consists of: Client Consultations, Client hair Type, Preparation, Sectioning, Application, Cutting & Styling, Aftercare, Maintenance, Removal, Equipment, Colour matching, Hair Products and Health & Safety.
Day 2: Consists of applying hair extensions, where trainers will be on hand to observe & assess your application and assist you throughout the application where required and to help with any individual requirements clients may have.
We believe that high professional standards delivered by well trained personnel to build your reputation and ensure repeat customer visits. Our sole aim is to help you provide professional standards by giving you access to affordable courses that are delivered by qualified experienced personnel.
We also offer ongoing support and help after your training is completed for any questions or help you require at a later date.
What will you learn:-
- Salon and client health & safety
- Client consultation
- Different types of hair on sale
- Colour & texture matching
- Securing that booking (£££)
- Application placements (half & full head placement)
- Blending for natural look
- Hair extensions after care & maintenance
- Best products to sell client (£££)
- Highlights, low lights and balayage
- Hair extensions removal
- Pricing and profit
- Business insurance